Telus User Account Transition
We are pleased to share that TELUS users can now contract directly with CognisantMD (now OceanMD) to access the Ocean Platform.
As an official TELUS partner, we will continue to offer the same seamless integrations to your PS Suite and Med Access EMR, along with all the great Ocean tools and features that your clinic relies upon.
- There will be NO changes to your Ocean site, logins, site settings, forms or configuration.
- There will be NO changes to Ocean’s pricing or fees as a result of this change
- You will be invoiced monthly by OceanMD for all your Ocean licences
- You will have clear and easy access to itemized billing right from the Ocean portal
Please complete the following steps
All users must complete the TELUS API Connection Request form before June 30, 2023
- Access the form
Click here to enter your email address and access the form. Note: You will receive a confirmation email and link to complete the form, sent by DropBox Sign ([email protected]). Please check your spam filter if you do not receive the email.
- Enter your TELUS Client ID
Complete the online form and make sure to include your TELUS Client ID. Click here for instructions on how to locate your Client ID.
- Update your Ocean billing
Update your Ocean site billing in the Ocean Portal. Click here for instructions.
- Receive an email confirmation
You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully transitioned to an Ocean billing account and contract. And that’s it!
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to our team and we would be happy to help!